75 International Blvd. Etobicoke, ON Suite #403 M9W 6L9
Infrared Sauna

Warm Up the Healing Experience
From Light To Heat

Infrared sauna uses light to create heat. This type of sauna is sometimes called a far-infrared sauna — “far” describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. Far infrared is the longest wavelength, emitting light in the far-infrared range. Some research suggests this type of wavelength can eliminate toxins, stimulate metabolism, and offer cardiovascular benefits.

This type of sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you.  It does this by using light to create heat rather than an element.  About 20% of the heat goes to heating the air and the other 80% heats your body. This radiant heat penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas.

Most people use infrared saunas to provide a more comfortable experience than traditional saunas since the surrounding air stays cool and dry.   Just one infrared sauna session can help relieve pain and stress.  Infrared sauna is also a great tool for sports recovery and effective for weight loss especially in conjunction with cryotherapy.

Inquire about our packages when you book.

This service will be coming soon to BioNektar.

Benefits Of Infrared Sauna

Deeper Penetration

Immunity

Detoxification